The 2021/2022 Matriculation Ceremony would hold on Friday, 21st October, 2021 at OGD Hall by 10.00am.
All matriculating Students and guests are to be seated in the hall by 9.30am.
In a related development,the University Senate at its emergency meeting held recently at the University main Campus, approved a reviewed academic calendar.
In the reviewed calendar, 100level to 300 level Students would write their 1st semester examination between 7th and 30th November,2022 while 400 level Students would commence their examinations on 28th November,2022 and conclude it on 30th November,2022 when the 1st semester ends.
Other details are as follows;
** Lecture commences – 17th October,2022.
*Orientation (New Students) – 19th – 20th October, 2022.
- Matriculation Ceremony – 21st October,2022.
- Continous Assessment (100-300L) – 31st October- 4th November,2022.
- Examination (100- 300L) – 7th – 30th November,2022.
- Continous Assessment (400L) – 28th- 30th November,2022.
*Examination (400L) – 28th – 30th November,2022.
- 2nd Semester Commences – 5th December, 2022.