GENERAL UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor's Degree Programme for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates are as follows:
FOR UTME 4-YEAR PROGRAMME*
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O'Level), or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two sittings. National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY 3-YEAR PROGRAMME*
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A'Level, HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Upper credit, Cambridge (A level) Certificate, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) (in relevant areas) are required in addition to (1) for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only.
* A credit in O'Level English language is required for all courses
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
- A credit in O'Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.