PRE DEGREE AND BASIC STUDIES UNIT, TASUED
OBJECTIVE PRE DEGREE AND BASIC STUDIES UNIT, TASUED
Pre-Degree and Basic Studies was given the charge to provide the
youth with the opportunities for sound and effective learning for
progressive academic and social mobility
Preparing the youth for improved learning outcome in the following areas:
- To provide remedial classes for candidates with deficient in WASSCE or NECO SSCE result
- To adequately prepare candidates /students for the National Joint and Matriculation Board Examination. (JAMB).
- To provide for the students any other sub-degree programmes capable of enhancing the learning process for optional results.
MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE PRE DEGREE AND BASIC STUDIES UNIT, TASUED
The Pre-Degree and Basic Studies Centre consist of 5 staff that forms the management of the unit
- Dr. Salako T.A – Co-Ordinator
- Mr. Adeiga L.O – Programme Officer
- Mrs. Osiyelu K.A.F – Chief Typist Officer
- Miss Olatoye K.A – Senior Clerical Officer
- Mrs. Adeneye M.O – Office Assistance