GENERAL POST-GRADUATE ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- All Candidates seeking admission into any of these programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes, including English Language (in not more than two sittings) at the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASCE//NECO/SSCE/GCE O/L) conducted by recognized examining bodies such as WAEC, NECO,NABTEB, University of London, University of Cambridge etc.
- All Candidates must satisfy the specific O’level requirements for the Bachelors degree of the programme they are applying for.
SPECIFIC PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS
- Master’s Programmes:
- Graduates of Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun or other Universities recognized by the University Senate who have obtained the approved Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the field of study.
- Candidates with Third Class Bachelor’s Degree and Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject.
- Candidates with HND (Minimum of Lower CREDIT) and Postgraduate Diploma in the course applied for.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programme should possess a minimum of third class pass in the Bachelor’s Degree or minimum of lower credit at the Higher National Diploma (HND).
SPECIAL COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates wishing to Study Educational Management at Master’s level must have credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level. They must also have a certificate in Education or at least 3years Post qualification experience in Educational administration/ Management in the public service.
- Candidates wishing to Study Guidance and Counseling at Master’s level must have credit pass in Mathematics at WAEC, NECO or GCE Ordinary Level.
For Science and other Mathematics related courses, a credit in Mathematics at the WAEC, NECO or GCE O’ level is compulsory.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Full-time Mode) 	 18 Months
- Master’s degree by Course Work (Part-time Mode) 	 36 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma (Full-time Mode) 	 12 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma (Part-time Mode) 	 24 Months
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Vacation) 	 2 Long vacations
NOTE :All Nigerian applicants for postgraduate admissions must possess NYSC discharge/Exemption certificate from the NYSC Directorate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Candidates should apply online with payment of application fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10, 000) payable with Master cards or VISA ATM cards. (Print out your receipt after payment).
- The address for application is www.tasued.edu.ng, thereafter go to ”Post-Graduate” or “visit https://myl.tasued.edu.ng/aims”.
- Complete the application form and print out the form along with three referees report forms.
- The printed on-line application forms should be submitted along with one photostat copy of the following:
- WAEC/GCE O’ Level Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND certificate and other certificates.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption/ Exclusion Certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable.
- Payment receipts.
- Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age
- All applications should be addressed and sent to:
- The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun, P.M.B 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
NOTE :Candidates are required to ensure that their Academic transcripts and referees’ reports are forwarded directly to the above address:
Candidates are required to ensure that their Academic transcripts and referees’ reports are forwarded directly to the above address: