GENERAL CEPEP ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The admission requirements for Bachelor's Degree Programme for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates are as follows:
4 - YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE 'A' Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (B) below. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only).
5 - YEAR (PART-TIME) PROGRAMME (WEEKEND)
- WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O'Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC is acceptable for Vocational Courses only) with Credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
A credit in O'Level English language is required for all courses
SPECIAL COURSES REQUIREMENTS
- A credit in O'Level Mathematics is required for Science, Social and Management Sciences, Vocational and Technical Education based courses except where otherwise stated.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counselling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Biology and Mathematics.